Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VCS and CUCM

I have set up a SIP trunk betvene a VCSc x7.1 and a CUCM I am using simple command to route the calls from the VCS. Is there a way to send outbound CLI? At the moment the calls are routing fine but calls from the VCSc are showing "unknown" instead of the number where the call is coming from.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

2 Replies 2

Haydn von Imhof
Level 4
Level 4

I have that same issues but only with certain devices.

If I call from my EX90 to my Cius or TX rooms the System name I have setup on my EX90 is displayed as the incoming caller name on my Cius or TX room.

However if I call from my EX90 to my 7911 phone the incoming call is displayed as from unknown.

So after some testing I found the following.

If I have the name set on my EX90 as a text value the call is displayed as unknown caller when calling a 7911 phone.

If I have the name set on my EX90 as a numeric value the call is displayed as the number of EX90 when calling a 7911 phone.

Hi,

The alphanumeric id's are not handled properly by CUCM and hence you see as "unknown". if you use the numeric id's then it get's displayed properly.

Its a limitation from CUCM end.

Thnx

Alok

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: