cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Warning in VCS and TMS ( legacy TMS Agent mode)

VUseykin1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

I have this massage in TMS and VCS system, how this fix?

in TMS: #2057 - Configuration warning - The VCS is running in a legacy TMS Agent mode; you are recommended to switch your system to use a different mode.

in VCS: The VCS is running in a legacy TMS Agent mode; you are recommended to switch your system to use a different mode

How switch to different mode?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you're not using Provisioning - remove the Provisioning key from the VCS.

In the web interface, go to Maintenance, Option Keys, select the provisioning key and press the Delete button.

(it could be useful to take a note of the key first in case you decide in the future you want to install it again - but it can be retrieved other ways if you lose it, ie from the Cisco Licencing Portal).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jens Didriksen
Level 9
Level 9

If you do use provisioning, then you need to change to TMSPE if your version of TMS support it, TMSPE v1.0 requires TMS 13.2 or later.

See deployment guide: http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tmspe/install_guide/Cisco_TMSPE_Deployment_Guide_1-0.pdf

WhitePaper: http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tmspe/release_note/Cisco_TMSPE_migration_white_paper.pdf

If you do not use provisioning, then you can turn this off in TMS - or ignore the warning.

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

I cant find this option in TMS or VCS.

And maybe you know how fix this problem (in attachment). I try launch monitoring, system ask me domain. but my system not in domain.

TMS: Administrative Tools/General Settings/Provisioning Mode

I take it you do not use provisioning then?

/jens

Hello.

1. In TMS it`s switch off. How do it in VCS?

2. Not help.

If you're not using Provisioning - remove the Provisioning key from the VCS.

In the web interface, go to Maintenance, Option Keys, select the provisioning key and press the Delete button.

(it could be useful to take a note of the key first in case you decide in the future you want to install it again - but it can be retrieved other ways if you lose it, ie from the Cisco Licencing Portal).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Try the same log-in you use to log into TMS.

/jens