Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What do I need....

Hello,

at the moment we have CME with some VT ADVANTAGE Clients. In the future we want to make Video conference with several of Users ( I think 10 Users at one Conference is the maximum). What do we need to realice this ?

Many Thanks !!!!

2 Replies 2

mzokov_vit
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

u want to make a conference with "Continuous Presence" or "Active Speaker Displayed" mode??

If u need only "Active Speaker Displayed" mode, u can add a MeetingPlace Express VT without any MCU at your IP Tel network.

But, if u need "Continuous Presence" mode, so u have to add a MCU for video mixing. And u can use MeetingPlace or MeetingPlace Express. Also u can use MCU.....for example, Cisco Unified Videoconferencing 3545 System.

And I recommend to you to use Cisco Unified Videoconferencing Manager. It will provide ease of conference management and conference cascading.

Thanks for your answer....

can you tell me the artikelnr. from the parts I need to make a continuos presence.....

BR M

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: