cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meme Monday: Tough Choices at Cisco Live!

Paul Zimmerman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Meme Monday 6-5-23.jpg

Hey everybody, coming to you from the first day of Cisco Live, straight from the DevNet Zone! We have tons of stuff going on here this week, as detailed in this blog by Ray Stephenson.

I've been doing the DevNet Zone at Cisco Live for several years now, and each year has lots of surprises. For one, I am always amazed by how many people come by to get their first taste of the developer world. I thought that by this point, everyone would be familiar with what the DevRel team does at Cisco, but our intro to coding sessions are always packed. Besides the basic stuff, there are many deep dives into the programmability of many Cisco products, as well as sessions on some of the trends and forward possibilities of technology. On top of that, we always have a lot of fun and good interactions with our developers and larger Cisco community. This year, we have both the Dev Dash and IoT golf... super fun!

Of course, there is more to do at Cisco Live than just the DevNet Zone. Lots of great keynotes, training, demos for products and services, partner connections, and other things going on. While I hope that attendees see some of these things, I know it's tough to leave the DevNet Zone... some people spend most of their week in our corner of Cisco Live!

If you are here at Cisco Live, please come by the DevNet Zone and see what we have going on. If you are not able to join us live, stay tuned for updates on our updated portal page, community, YouTube channel, and social media sites like Twitter and LinkedIn!

2 Replies 2

Sean Dahlberg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@Paul Zimmerman wrote:

If you are here at Cisco Live, please come by the DevNet Zone and see what we have going on. If you are not able to join us live, stay tuned for updates on our updated portal page, community, YouTube channel, and social media sites like Twitter and LinkedIn!

Yes, come by the DevNet Zone and say hi; meeting everyone in person is great!

And whether you're here or not, there are a ton of great pics to see. I see a lot of familiar faces when perusing the #CiscoLive Twitter hashtag, for example:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/CiscoLive?src=hashtag_click&f=live

Fx379TkaAAEQ4h6.jfif

https://twitter.com/CiscoDevNet/status/1665764661965500417

soniasabir38
Level 1
Level 1

Exciting updates from Cisco Live's DevNet Zone! The ongoing popularity of introductory coding sessions showcases the persistent thirst for developer knowledge. It's not just the basics; deep dives into Cisco product programmability and discussions on technology's future keep attendees engaged. The Dev Dash and IoT golf activities promise a lot of fun. While there's a lot to explore at Cisco Live, the DevNet Zone seems to be a top pick for many. For those on-site, a visit is a must, and for remote folks, stay tuned for updates via their portal, community, YouTube, and social media channels like Twitter and LinkedIn. Boost your LinkedIn SSI score by engaging with their content!