cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What’s going on with the Developer Community at Cisco Live US 2023?

Sean Dahlberg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Cisco Live US 2023 is right around the corner! If you’re able to attend (or just interested in what’s going on), here are some things to know when it comes to the Developer Community during Cisco Live US this year. 

Developer Community Sessions 

There are a ton of great sessions going on at Cisco Live (some might say, too many to keep up with!). This includes two (2) Developer Community sessions. 

Cisco Community: The Developer Connection... The Coders, the Dreamers, and Me 

Monday, June 5 - 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM PDT 
Lunch and learn with the members of the Developer Community about connection, engagement, and recognition. Guests include community VIPs, members of the learning and developer communities, and social media experts. Lunch will be provided! 

Cisco Community: Brewing up Automation 

Wednesday, June 7 - 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM PDT 
Come join this session to ask a network automation panel to discuss how working together helps build knowledge, collaboration, and innovation. Come join the community conversation... this meetup includes beer and snacks! 

Developer Dash 

Come by the DevNet Zone to play the new and improved DevDash! Test your technology trivia knowledge while racing cars controlled by APIs. While this race also doubles as a demo around lightweight computing at the edge, we're mostly here for the fun. DevDash is happening every day all day so come get on the leaderboard and win prizes! 

Not sure what DevDash is or want to get an indepth view of how it’s done? Check out this blog by @davidn# from Cisco Live US 2022: DevOps in Action! – How We Built the DevDash Demo 

AI songwriting with the DevNet Dyad: Crowdsourced Songwriting

At Cisco Live US this year, you get to be our Muse! Join us on Monday at the Cisco Community: The Developer Connection session, to share your hopes, dreams, challenges, and experiences. We'll take your ideas as creative prompts, inspiring songwriting collaborations between Generative AI and the DevNet Dyad, Cisco's musical duo. Then, Wednesday at noon, the DevNet Dyad will regroup in the DevNet Zone to perform a set of original songs based on your ideas, wrapping up with a guitar raffle for in-person guests. Bring your ideas and your sense of humor to indulge in one of the most unique Cisco Live experiences in Vegas this year! 

Community Lounge 

This year we’re adding a new area called the Community Lounge. Come by and connect with the community members. You’ll find us between the Theater and the Classrooms in the DevNet Zone. And we might also have some surprises in store for visitors! 

Five “Don’t Miss” Highlights Coming to Cisco Live 2023 

And while I have your attention, I’m going to plug a blog that recently went up called “Five Don’t Miss” Highlights Coming to Cisco Live 2023 in Las Vegas.” 

And, of course, don't forget to check out the Speed vs. Security: New frameworks for protecting cloud native and multicloud environments panel featuring Gene Kim, Kelsey Hightower, Stephen Augustus, and Mike Chenetz!

Are you going to Cisco Live US 2023? If so, sound off below and make sure to swing by the Community Lounge! 

2 Replies 2

davidn#
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I can't wait to see you all at CLUS 2023. Come and meet us at DevDash booth in the DevNet Zone. Don't forget to sign up for the workshops to learn about the new and exciting technologies.

Sean Dahlberg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Wow, Cisco Live US is just a few days away. I'm leaving tomorrow to start my journey there.

Whether or not you're going, don't forget that you don't need to stay up to date just via the Developer Hub area of the Cisco Community forums.

LinkedIn

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: