cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Capture the Flag "Start the Conversation" - any other CTFs?

snmitrov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks for setting this CTF! It is a great way to learn and I would be interested if there is any CTF mission where we can cover some more real setup, for example focused on specifically focused on compute performance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tyler Langston
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Howdy @snmitrov - there are a number of CTF missions available for ThousandEyes that we could run in the future!

There are missions on topics like Endpoint, Internet and Application Insights, as well as outage practices, is there a topic or exercise that you'd like to see? 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Tyler Langston
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Howdy @snmitrov - there are a number of CTF missions available for ThousandEyes that we could run in the future!

There are missions on topics like Endpoint, Internet and Application Insights, as well as outage practices, is there a topic or exercise that you'd like to see? 

Yes, I find the CTF a great way to learn, looking forward to trying these!

Ruben Cocheno
Spotlight
Spotlight

@snmitrov 

Multiple ThousandEyes CTFs cover pretty much all unless you have a very specific case, but i suspect that your Cisco SE can help you on that matter.

Tag me to follow up.
Please mark it as Helpful and/or Solution Accepted if that is the case. Thanks for making Engineering easy again.
Connect with me for more on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/rubencocheno/