cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Field Notice 70545

Activity in UCS Director

ESXI is not boot in UCS C240

Hello All , I am running ESXI 7.0 in cisco UCS C240 Server , Server is shutting down yesterday for physical location migration activity and then server is not boot ESXI when power on again. and not able to see Local Drive in Boot order. Anyone help m...

heaung_0-1705567848853.png heaung_1-1705567984946.png
heaung by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Assign-VM-to-User

Task Name Assigning VM to User Description This task allows for the assignment of a specific VM to a user in UCSD. Prerequisites Add vCenter of version 7 or above to UCSD Category Workflow Components UCSD, VMware vCenter User Inputs Use...

asheksal_0-1700157452122.png
asheksal by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Rename VMware VM

Task Name Rename VMware VM Description This task allows for the Rename VMware VM from UCSD. Prerequisites Add vCenter of version 7 or above to UCSD Category Workflow Components UCSD, VMware vCenter User Inputs VM Selector, vmNewName (Ta...

asheksal_0-1700150944517.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Update VMware vCenter

Task Name Update VMware vCenter Workflow Description This task provides users a facility to update their vCenter(version 7 and above) from UCSD Prerequisites Add vCenter of version 7 or above to UCSD Category Workflow Components VMware U...

asheksal_0-1687783022666.png asheksal_1-1687783022666.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCS Director Admin Password Reset

I'm trying to find the correct option to reset the Admin password in UCS Director, as it's failing when I try to log in. I can access Shell_Admin and can access the menu to 29) Reset MySQL User password. Is that the same thing?We have a couple of the...

VMware get VM annotation

I am looking to get VM annotation from VMware VM. I see a task name Get VMware VM Details it does provides lot of details but not annotation. Is it possible to modify the script to extract annotations ?  Below is the current script for VMware VM Deta...

ART007 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cloupia Script Cook Book

This a very nice document for the task called Cloupia Script: http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/ucs-director/cloupia-script-cookbook/5-0/CloupiaScript-Cookbook.pdf

UCSD - File Upload example (Fileupload)

Task NameFile UploadDescription1PrerequisitesTested on 5.4 betaTested on UCSD 6.0 (see side notes)Tested on 6.0.1.1 this does not work (bug is filed)This is part of UCSD 6.5 Alpha and I have tested it. CategoryWorkflowComponentsvSphere 5.xUser Inputs...

Powershell agent replaces double quotes with single

Dear Experts, I have a XML string which is result of one of the previous task. XML string looks like below.$o = "<?xml version='1.0'?><Objects><Object Type='System.Boolean'>True</Object></Objects>"and I am using Select-Xml -Content $o -XPath '//Objec...

KAKA_2 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Making Powershell on UCS Director easier

Hey everyone, I have had a bunch of large customers as of late who have asked me to come in to train them on Cisco UCS Director from a programming perspective. In all of these environments, we have been deploying large/national scale Hyper-V and ACI ...

UCS Director Worflow to move Active Directory compter object to specific OU and add to optional groups (PowerShell)

Task NameUCSD - Add computer object to groupsDescriptionThis workflow runs as a post provisioning workflow to a standard catalog so that a user uses check boxes to chose whichgroups an AD computer object is added to.  Using a systems management softw...

midupont by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.