Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

5 sites with UC500 to BE6K

We have 5 sites which are all using UC500 systems at the moment and wish to upgrade but not sure exactly what we need to go forward.

- Main site: UC560 with 101 user plus 3 remote sites with 1 phone each, calls go over SIP trunk.

- 2nd site: UC540 with 12 users

- 3rd site: UC540 with 11 users

- 4th site: UC540 with 10 users

All these sites are connected with IPSEC site-to-site VPN and every call goes through the UC560 first and then redirected to the other sites.

Any suggestions/help is appreciated.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, you can have a 6K, it supports up to 60 locations and you would centralize the call control for all your sites.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, you can have a 6K, it supports up to 60 locations and you would centralize the call control for all your sites.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

David Hornstein
Level 7
Level 7

If you wish, send me your contact details, I am most familiar with UC500 as well as BE6K,

If you are the Cisco partner we have to talk with your account team to get this done. I am a Systems engineer and most interested in facilitating your interaction with the account team.

Thanks Planning Design and Implimentation (PDI) team you are as usual, most helpful for your offer of assistance, maybe you can call me.

regards Dave

dhornste@cisco.com

Thanks for you replies guys. What would you suggest for other sites, something like a 2900 series routers or can we utilise the UC540s?

Sure, you can continue to use the UC540s for their routing and security features through CCA at the remote sites.

Andy

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: