Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

9900 Phone + WebEx Meeting Center

Hi Community,

a client of our own is very excited about the 9900er Phones. From scratch, the can start a point-to-point video conference, that sounds good.

Now, he wants wo use WebEx Meeting Center, additionally on the phones. At this point, I could only find a "audio only" integration:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuae/8_0/english/webex/WebexInstllationGuide.pdf

Is there another possibility for this kind of scenario? It's great to use WebEx on iPhone, Pad and PC...but on the highend deskphone?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards, Stefan

2 Replies 2

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I used to see mocks up of WebEx native on the 9900 phones not sure if that ever came to fruition...maybe a CUAE thing. One thought is to look at VXI backpack for the phones. Then technically that could be used to launch WebEx and then mirror to an external display..haven't tried it so not sure. Of course CIUS will have WebEx and can be docked and perform the same function

Srini

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your posting.

Unfortunately, WebEx is not supported to run on the 9900 phones today. I have however, shared your question and feedback with Product Management so they are aware of the request.

Thanks,

Melody