Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto Cisco UI & Reporting Backup via DFS

JunaidM
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

I am working on a Windows Server 2016 using DFS Replication to automatically Copy the recordings files of Call Recording and Reporting from its Win Machine-192.X.X.X to the Win Server's (2016) local D or E drive.

Can someone please help me how I can do that as I need submit this solution today.

Will be very thankful for help.

Regards,

3 Replies 3

As this is a non UC question you’d be better off to ask this on a more suitable forum. Newer the less I did Google DRF replication and second result was this that likely should be a good fit. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/storage/dfs-replication/dfsr-overview

Response Signature

Thank I will check to make further posts at there, 

One thing I need to know, Can we run DFS between 1 Win Server 2016 and a Windows 10 Machine folder?

Please

Sorry, but this is outside of my area of expertise and OT for the forum as it's a Cisco Unified Communication community. Neither of the other communities on this forum, like Security, Wireless or Routing and Switching would cover this either as it's a specific question that is around a functionality in a Microsoft product. You would be better off to search for a forum that have this target audience and ask your questions there.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: