Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am seeing an issue with Unity Connection version 14.0 SU1 (14.0.1.11900-128), where both the Start and End times are ahead one hour on the Schedule Basic Page compared to where they are configured in the Schedule Detail page.The schedule is working...

Bill by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a question about a software call ( Audio-text Manager for Connection ) it's under Cisco Unity tools, and it supposed to use for export files from CM & Unity servers. I want to know if it this software approve by Cisco or not ? If yes, pl...

HiI need to add a billing application Server on the CUCM 9Tool>CDR management>However the " add new" button is grey outI already added 3 billing application servers there, does it has a maximum number of server that i can add?I also tried different w...

Hi All  We have Webex Teams, Expressway E/C (using MRA), CUCM and are using Webex Calling for our employees (Unified CM Calling option) Expressway X14.0.1CUCM 11.5.1 We have set up SSO (Single Sign On) in CUCM and Expressway-C with our identity provi...

PWJPW by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Folks, We want to collect CDRs of SIP calls from CUBE. Is there anyway to do this ?  Also for capacity planning, we have been unsuccessful to receive trunk utilization report from ITSP so we would like to explore if there is any way to capture ...