Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hey Guys,Is there any presentation from cisco or anywhere online which describes the difference or information between different products of Cisco Voice.. for e.g. explaining UC500, CME, BE and CM on a single presentation? Any help towards this is ap...

Hi everybody,I'm implementing Jabber for Everyone at my customer and facing a very strange issue. Some users are able to add some other users but not any users and we have two let's say groups for which this symptom is true vica versa. Any help would...

Hello:We have Unity Connection 8.6 installed and have the Exchange Calendar integration working.  From a TUI our users can now get their calendar events, accept or decline meetings, and contact organizers and participants.  All really cool.  I see th...

Is it possible to remove a default prompt message of a operator call handler which ask the caller to dial the extension "please dial the extension" this messages is played three times befor transfering the call to the operator? This Unity call handle...