Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

CM 8.03 CCX 8.0.2 Data Check - everything is ОК. Data Resync - i've done anyway Status Cisco JTAPI Resync is completed Cisco JTAPI Client Node ID: 1 -- Cisco JTAPI Client versions are consistent Node ID: 2 -- Cisco JTAPI Client versions are consiste...

Hi,I have noticed that there has been no update to CUP support on UCS C series even though the VCD2 C series has been released. Is this just because the content hasn't been updated yet or is it that CUP still isn't supported on UCS C series?Thanks,Ke...

levinsky by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am about to try this, unified communications running as a virtual machine on unified computing.Anyone got lots of experience on this and can give general insights on the pitfalls and the right way to get it to work ?Sent from Cisco Technical Suppor...

Hi,I have installed and configured CUPS to query global catalog servers instead of the LDAP server. This is due to the fact, that we have multiple domains with multiple domain controller. Therefore I query the master global catalog. Everything is ok,...