Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! CUCM data restore

Hi All,I would need some help from you!I have backed up CUCM data from CUCM 7.1.3.10000-5, but the thing is, that this version of CUCM upgrade patch is not available anymore, so I can not upgrade my newly installed CUCM, could not find the upgrade pa...

tdudas by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Post CUPS 8.5(3) upgrade getting CUPC "did not receive your message because it could not be delivered".

I upgraded CUPS from 7.0(2) to 8.5(3) and now CUPC 7.1(1a) clients can’t chat each other, they now get the following message.Rose, Bob did not receive your message because it could not be delivered. (3:14 PM)Wireshark shows response back from CUPS se...

Jason Aarons by Frequent Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Unity Licesnse

Good afternoon,I am running Cisco Unity server 5.0(1) and have 112 licenses.  I have used 95 which leaves me 17, we are adding about 25 phones and I need to get about 10 license (or whatever bulk amount Cisco sells off)I was given a product number fo...

Greeting Message

I would like to have the callers hear user extension instead of user recorded names for their greeting.  I was able to do this once in Unity Connection 1.2, I can seem to find this option under 7.x and 8.5.  Can anyone point me in the right direction...

yourid by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to add null value to remove alternate extension in CUC with BAT

Hello Everyone,     I'm a bit of a newbbie here so I'm hopeing somone with more experience using BAT in unity connection can help me. I have about 650 users in our unity connection server that have alternate extension we had in place while we were mi...