Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm not able to login RTMT. As soon as I enter the username and password the jave application of RTMT will be crashed. CUCM: 11.5.1.12900-21 I've already done follwoings: 1. keytool -import -file <An Import of CUCM-PUB Webpage Certificate> -al...

Ali Amir by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I've faced with a situation when I call our number from PSTN DTMF is working but "show voip rtp session named-event" shows no output. INVITE SDP received from telco: v=0o=- 3838370 8411136 IN IP4 x.x.x.xs=-c=IN IP4 x.x.x.xb=AS:0t=0 0m=audio 1...

I just rebooted my all my servers over the weekend by shutting them all down. Today I log into Unity Connection and see this error up top "The Cisco Unity Connection cluster subscriber server has changed to Primary Status (failover has occurred). To ...

I apologize in advance, but I am new to both Unity Connection Administration and Unified Communications and have not been able to solve an issue occurring on one extension. The extension is reachable when direct dialing it internally, and if the full...