Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello All,       So I'am going to be moving a in production CUCM 11.5.1 publisher from a single ESXi host to a different Datacenter that has its own VCenter server and seperate ESXi hosts.  Also when this publisher is moved its IP address needs to ch...

steigja by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Colleagues, such a question. when you call cms from a mobile phone, if you turn off the microphone on the phone, the call hangs up within a minute, how to overcome this?the call goes from a mobile-rostelecom- (sip) -iscratel si3000- cucm-cms. hang-up...

I originally posted this in security since it's a question about SSL certs, but I was told since it's for a voice product I might find better help here.Hello, I'm needing to install either a renewed GoDaddy cert, or my boss suggested the wildcard cer...

So we are using cli version 1.0.18, with connection 10.5.2 it worked perfectly for all clusters to backup messages  , but one. Every time the backup gets stuck at ~13k messages, We checked the disk space on the windows vm, still got 100+gb left, trie...

I am trying to get a basic voicemail to work by following along with a couple of examples.  I only get a busy signal when I call into it.  The voicemail system says I don't have enough licenses.  I also just noticed that I need to set the date.  Not ...