Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Our Customer is splitting between 2 different companies and we have moved the Attendant Console server, so it now has a new Domain Name and IP address. As a result, the Attendant Console Operator application is still trying to log on to the old serve...

We are using CUCM version 12.5 Whenever a Jabber client calls to a shared line, this one in particular is on 14 phones, RTMT throws out the  'Locationoutofresource' error.  The call does go through with no issues.The receiving end point is a hardware...

Dear community, I recentely faced an issue where DTMF didn't work while trying to involve anTRP in the following call flow:Jabber --srtp--TRP --srtp--- CUCM Conference now IP IVR I've made some tests and I came to the conclusion that TRP is not able ...

wimarques by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUCM v11.5We recently changed the syslog server and now we cannot send data to the new server. We updated the Serviceability --> Tools --> Audit Log Configuration Remote Syslog Service Name and applied to all Nodes. We have restarted the Network Serv...