Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have 4 sets of cube routers running HA. Three are fine but the last set I am getting 503 errors only if I use the virtual interface and on inbound calls only.. If I use the physical interface all works fine. Code level is 16.9.4 of CUBE router they...

miket by Level 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUCM Error

Hi EveryoneI was trying to move a phone from one DP to another and when I move the phone and went to save the changes it gave me this error below and I wanted to know what would cause this and how would I go about fixing this problem.The attempted ac...

scooter817 by Level 2
  • 38 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As long as dial peers exist there'll be people struggling, and I just became one of them. Perhaps someone can shed some light on this for me: CUBE - c3900-universalk9-mz.SPA.156-3.M6a Inbound calling to one number works but fails to another adjacent ...

Hi,If I select deletion of the first NTP server from either CUCM Publisher or Unity Connection Publisher, it warns that this will mess up licensing.   Is this really the case now we're on Smart Licensing and even the concept of "re-hosting" has chang...

TONY SMITH by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Received a coredumpfile alert for one of our CUCM servers, I pulled the file and need assistance interrupting the information. Can anyone assist with this process, so we can determine the appropriate plan of action? It seems the TCP service termin...