Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,   My deployment consists of a Mixed mode cluster of 3 CUCM nodes, each one running CM Service. All my endpoints are VOIP phones.   I was hoping someone could elaborate on the use of software conferencing within a CUCM 11.x cluster. Accor...

Nadav by Level 7
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone.. I know my question might sound amateur, but i'm new to all of this. I'm using Cisco Unified CM Administration (System version: 8.6.2.22900-9) and i'm trying to configure an extension here to be the receptionist or call operator. So when...

I'm trying to restart the CUCM after power outage, phones are not registering, I have an ISR 2900 series, cucm 11.5 and unity for VM.  I see the linux utility VM which is running redhat I believe, how do I get to the administration console mode to a...

Hello Evryone, After a restart of the PLM, it no longer wants to start. It's a referenced bug: CSCvb21486.My problem is that the PLM is in Standalone mode and to apply the correction mentioned in CSCvb21486, you have to start on the Recovery Software...

Hi,   I'm securing voice calls on our CUCM 11.5 I'm trying now to secure calls between ip phones and voice gateway 2921   There is a problem that I can't find TLS option for these commands:   sip-ua transport tcp [tls]   dial-peer voice 50 voip sessi...