Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello All,CUCM: 10.5(2)Unity Connection: 10.5(2) I recently just setup a CTI Route Point with 1 internal extension and 1 DID line. I added the DID line's DN to the Alternate Extensions setting for the User's Voicemail. So if I CFwdAll to Voicemail o...

Resolved! VMware ESXi 6.5?

Hey all, We're looking to install a new v11.5 environment (CUCM, CUC, CUP, etc).  Looking at the system requirements for Unity for example (some others show the same) and they show only ESXi 6.0.  Will v6.5 work?  Link below to what I'm talking abou...

Hi all, I can't download any generate file in the web. I'm trying to generate my answer file from cisco web, but "Download" button doesn't work. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/applicat/content/cuc-afg/index.html Any ideas or workaround ? It's only me?...

Hi All, In the booking list, there are some SKUs about SWOA. I can not find enough description about such name.    And UCSS already be EoL several years about, why it showed in the latest Quarter list? Best Regards, Shuangji Gao Product FamilyProd...