Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, We have CUCM 10.5.2 in our company and our manager is requesting to stop using the local admin account (for CLI/OS/DR) and connecting CUCM to AAA tacacs or get the admin accounts from LDAP. Also same question  for other applications  (CUC / IM&...

All, I need to see if particular phones have 3 IP phone services configured "Extension Mobility Service", "Auto Agent Login" and "Agent Login". I tried the following statement, but this is not giving me the output that I expected. Can you please help...

Hi, everyone! I have some questions, we plan to update cucm in Mix mode 9.1.2 to 10.5 but the tokens are lost. 1.-For this update tokens are required? In case of purchasing new tokens and associating them according to http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/s...

Hello Support Community, i have a strange problem:after upgrading my cucm and unity connection from 9.1 to 10.5(1) enctrypted calls are no more working.situation 1: CUCM is down, Subscriber is up: Encrypted call to Unity Connection work correctly sit...

r.rung by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes