Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have a new installation of CER 10.5 up and running, however the web alert in the user page is not refreshing automatically when 911 calls are placed or at the 30 second interval. We have JavaScript (JRE version 8 update 73) enabled in the browsers...

Dear Sir/Madam,     I want to upgrade our cucm from V9.1.1 to V11.5.1(su1),    I want to use prime collabaration deployment(PCD) V11.5.3 to migrate and upgrade CUCM,but after discuss with vmware vsphere administrator because sercurity policy reason ,...

fly by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Folks, I'm newbie for cisco voice.I received below SSL/TLS protocol CVE.Can anyone advise how to identify the CVE impacting cisco boxes.Below the details they provide in CVE. Attached few CVEs which I received from my GIS. Vulnerable SystemsNet...

Hi Folks, My current organization keep tracking all Cisco Voice CVE from Symantec.The Symantec CVE stated multiple version impacted but Cisco stated only version 11.1.0 impacted for above bugs.Can I know which version really impacted? Iniyan