Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Welcome to this Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to ask questions about Cisco IM and Presence to Nagajothi Thangapandian and Sathishbabu Muthalagan. Ask questions from Monday November 2nd to Friday November ...

Hello, I have a problem with hunts. Scenario is ,I am getting coming calls from provider and I am translating it to an hunt pilot and sending calls to the phones configured in Line group. Those phones are call forwarding to Asterisk. I have configu...

S N by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Can you let me know where I can check the 1. Settings for CDR / CMR storage details in Cisco CUCM 2. Change the settings to see the high water mark and low water mark 3. Delete the CDR / CMR records to hold the storage space. Thanks Sathya

S N by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On the cisco attendnat console advanced 11, i have contacts that are sychronised with the call manager (CCMsOURCE), i have already insered contacts with the bulk administration tool, but when i tried to update all the contacts added (update contacts)...

We have a non-cisco video-conference bridge. Is there a way, once we have created a SIP trunk to that bridge, to get the CUCM to re-route calls to it when escalating two ad-hoc video calls into an ad-hoc multipoint conference handled by that bridge ?