Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! CUCM backup

Hello folks, we have publisher CUCM in Charleston and subscriber is in Rochester. I set up disaster backup to some local server in Charleston for this publisher. But I noticed that subscriber which is in Rochester also backup everything over WAN to C...

I am using Cisco Unity Connection 8.6.1 and have voided my inbox licenses.  A few days ago I noticed that the time stamp for voicemails was different than what our CUCM was saying so I immediately assumed that the NTP servers were different.  I was c...

Hi i have installed cisco MediaSense 10.5 and integrated it successfully with CUCM by following the guide of Ciscofrom Search and Play interface i could play and download the recorded media file by accessing with API user credentialsMy question : is ...

Hello All,I am currently trying to install CUP on VMESxi. I loaded the installer (Bootable_UCSInstall_CUP_8.5.1.10000-35.sgn.iso) and when the system prompts to install updates, I chose Yes. I waited for a while and the system prompts me to Select th...

I applied the below configuration to test AA when Calling 5000 but I didn't hear welcome message and the call didn't achieved correctly . I hope if any one faced the same problem or can advice .Configuration : !application service aa flash:app-b-acd-...

Hello, we have a Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced (CUACA) 10.5.2.10. We have an issue with Automatic Campon on blind transfer. It seems that we hit this bug: CSCus07434 (Automatic Campon on blind transfer not working on CUAC Advanced 10.5.x) ...

Greeting All,  I am trying to migrate an existing cluster from version 7.1.5 to 10.5: - I installed the refresh upgrade cop file on the 7.1.5 cluster.- Installed the PCD.- Run the migration task_export done successfully. but when the publisher server...

Dear All  ,i am doing a Migration from CUCM 8.0.3.23900-5 to 10.5 Using PCDkindly i need to know wich COP files i have to upload to the CUCM 8.0 before the upgrade and where have i install it ? , on Pub only or on all servers .also please i need to k...