Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hi, guys        my customer want to have an upgrade job for their cucm which version is 8.6.2 -21900 un-restricted  to cucm 10.5 restricted versionas we known that , the un-restricted version can not be upgraded to restricted version directly, so we ...

Qiyu Bao by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have SNR working and users can turn the feature on/off from the Mobility softkey on their Cisco IP telephone device.  Of course the next question is how can I enable/disable the feature when I am away from my desk.  I am trying to start with someth...

907ct043. by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client who's currently running UCM ver 9.1.1 on MCS hw .. each for Call Mgr., UCxn, CCX.. they want to add Presence & IM on their own VM hardware and infrastructure.. on 'third party specs-based' platform.  Besides complying with VM hw compa...

Resolved! NTP Settings

Hi EveryoneI had an issue with a site that I have in Orange County California, the time on all the devices was ahead by 15mins.So I restarted the NTP service and it fixed the issue but when I use the Utils NTP Status command I see that it says that t...