Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

The maxium server number of CUCM cluster is 20. Do this 20 servers include all of the CUCM, IMP and Cisco Unity Connection servers?I noticed that we should add one 'CUCM IM and Presence' server in CUCM before CUP installation. So can we say: IMP serv...

Dear all,We setup Cisco Call Manager 10 with Cisco Voice gateway 2911 ( E1 port) and 3905. All outgoing call & incoming call are ok. But we meet a small issue as below:-Using 3905 do outgoing call to mobile number. Mobile number ringing.-3905 failed ...

Hi,I'm looking for an easy way to transfer (to replicate) all configuration:from the healthy and working BE6000 - CUCM, CUC and CUP, version 9to a fresh BE6000, version 10.5No need to transfer the licences. New BE6000 has been configured with differe...

Hi AllI'm new in scipt and have problem about b-acd . I refer document fromhttp://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/bacd/configuration/guide/cme40tcl/40bacd.htmlAfter I configed everything look good but I have problem in hunt menu , I...

Hi,I'm planing to upgrade my old CallManager 7.1(5) to CallManager 9.1(2). I'm using the Cisco Attendant Console 8.6.2, that support the SIP trunk to CallManager 9.1(2). I remembered I had downloaded and installed the TSP from CallManager 7.1(5). Now...

When people call from pstn or mobile to our ip phone they hear only one ring  and after that  it goes to silent . However, we can hear the rings in our ip phone that people are ringing us and we can take the calls. However, if we don't take the call ...

Hi, we are in the process of demostrating Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5 Assurance and Analytics and somehow are not able to pull Call Quality Graphs. The question is Is it mandatory to add a Billing Server to get the missing graphs. Thanks in advanc...