Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! UC Software

Hi EveryoneI'm in the process of upgrading our cucm software from 8.6.2 to 9.1.1 and I can't find the software on the website.the software that I'm looking for is CUCM,UCCX,CUC,CUPS, and CUEAC. If anyone can point me to the downloadlinks I would grea...

superisor has failed to start voice monitor on device verify that the sound card in the pc is working properly

superisor has failed to start voice monitor on device verify that the sound card in the pc is working properly.  This was from a laptop running windows xp trying to silent monitor a user.  Is this just a matter of having the customer upgrade the soun...

Upgrade fail 6.1.5 - 9.1.2 fsck.ext3: filesystem has unsupported feature(s) get a newer version of e2fsck!

Hello Community, Upgrade from 6.1.2 - 6.1.5 runs smooth w/o any problems. Move to Vmware ESXi 5.0 and during Upgrade 6.1.5 to 9.1.2 stops w/ an error during a reboot initiate by upgrade process.At VMWare console you see:fsck.ext3: filesystem has unsu...

CUEAC 8.6.2.11 External Calls Transfer Error and Calls Dropped

Our receptionist has reported a few different problems transferring people. I've attached the error below and it pops up occasionally.Also, some callers have reported being dropped during transfers from the receptionist.We're running CUEAC 8.6.2.11 a...