Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have a number of extensions which are answered by any one of several people in a department.  The Unity boxes for these shared extensions are not synched to any one person's individual Exchange account.  How can I send notifications of new message...

Please see the attached 2 screen shots.  Since I am nearing my mail store capacity and I still have 7000 users to add to unity I am thinking I need to create a new larger mail store.  If this is cisco best practices then how do I determine how large ...

Equipment:Cisco 2651XMCisco 2851Cisco AIM-CUE (1GB)My question is now:Which is the latest version of CME I can use together with which version the AIM-CUE?I already had a look at the "Cisco Unified CME and Cisco IOS Software Version Compatibility Mat...

hi guys:i will start a project using unity connection 8.6 ,and it will intergrate with exchange 2010 , anyone can send me a config guide or something else to help?tks a lotsincerely...                                               ...

The Scenario is:I have set up a SIP trunk to SKYPE and we are able to make outbound call to a number via SIP Trunk.After the call is established, when we tried to make call transfer, the call DROP and the phone at the other end shows error "Temp Fail...