Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear All,     Hi,     Please find attached file, have a look if you need so for troubleshooting. Thank you.     I am with client, I am kind of stuck, let me know If I am wrong at any point.     Skype ID: thewaleedkhan---WaleedNE

HiI have a customer who is migrating from meeting place server to Webex.Just wondered if someone could possibly answer the following questions:1) Under Webex you get issued a 9 digit pin can this be changed to 6 digits as per meeting place server ? I...

Hi,I'm currently getting an error for some messages when I do a COBRAS Export.Unity Connection version 7.1.3At the beginning the IMAP connection is successful.[Thread 001], [12/08/16 07:57:52],     Checking IMAP connectivity capability before startin...

I just upgrade 7.1.5.35900-7 and install new locals see below cm-locale-combined_network-7.1.5.1000-1.copcm-locale-de_DE-7.1.2.3000-1.copcm-locale-en_GB-7.1.2.3000-1.copcm-locale-es_ES-7.1.2.3000-1.copcm-locale-fr_FR-7.1.2.3000-1.copcm-locale-it_IT-7...

Live chat with Cisco Expert Abhijit Singh Anand on June 16, 2013 at 8am PST on Installing & Configuring Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.0Abhijit Singh Anand is a network consulting engineer with the Cisco Advanced Services Field Delivery team in New Delh...