Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello All,     I need to update all the users in my unity connection 9.x install to have the UM service.  I did an export of users already using the bulk tool.  What must I do to import them in and give them the UM service?  I used ldap and didn't ha...

steigja by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a CUCME 7.X.I configured a voice hunt-group and list number with external numbers. When I call to the pilot using a internal phone it works! But if this hunt received a external call, it didn´t works. The call stay in silent and then get a ...

When our users attempt to forward a voicemail message to another user via Unity Connection, if they follow the prompts, it prompts them to type in the last name of the person they want to send it to.  Is this the default and is there any way we ...

Hello,I would like to know if it is possible to configure the caller inputs of a mailbox by using the Bulk Administration Tool in CUC 8.6 ?I found out some interesting headers in the Bulk Guide, but nothing related to Caller Inputs.I'm also looking f...

Hey All, I'm attempting to use the Subscriber Informaiton Dump application to connect to Unity Connection and export some data, however I'm unable to run the application.  As soon as I attempt to run it, I receive the error "Error in from load routin...

tommydubs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes