Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello there,I have CUCMBE installed on a virtual machine. The system is set up fine with  2 VM ports. However as this is a test enviroment I thought I would have licenses  for at least a couple of voice mail users. This is usually the case for Unity ...

So here is the scenario. I have some phone login users to contact center. Since they do not have the functionality of having the directory that they can create if they had the AGENT, I would like them to have a directory that they can modify in the u...

DavidPeter by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi everybody,                  We are currently having issue with the Cisco Call Manager Business Edition, for our client. We can not access the GUI remotely, and we do not have the console password to log in locally.We need to rebuild the server, bu...

Deploying 8945's and am looking for comments on DID.  This is with UCM 9.1(1) and 9.3.2-11 firmware.DND as a Softkey:  When DND is setup as a softkey it works fine, and I see the quick toast indicator of it's state, but I see no persistent visual ind...

Steve Boyd by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes