Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have unity connection 7.5 Version. i want to use multiple languages for greetings. i mean i have different users from different geographical location. so i want to use engilsh, french and spanish. can i customize my setup like that.RegardsPa...

I have conference rooms that have an IP 7970 with a shared extension of a VG FXS line. Until we upgraded to 8.6 we were able to establish a call on either device, and access the call from the other device without using any feature ...

Hi Experts,I have the following NME-CUE module below, running 7.0.4 version of CUE. I want to upgrade to 8.6.4.CPU Model:                    Intel(R) Celeron(R) M processor         1.00GHzCPU Speed (MHz):              1000.144CPU Cache (KByte):      ...

tdudas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to change the way caller ID is displayed: right now, when you make an outbound call, the called party sees the main office number. So if I forward calls on from my extension to my cell phone I will not be able to see who is calling, ...

mmocanu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes