Views
Helpful
Replies

BE6000 on B-Series Blades

TimRaphael
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We want to host our UC applications (UCM, CUC, CUP, UCX, ACS etc.) for a 180 seat company in our provider's data centre. Is there a way we can purchase the BE6000 without the C-Series server or is the bundle the only way? If not, I assume, we have to purchase a full UCM and CUC licence along with the licences for the other applications? Our provider has Cisco UC compliant blades in a UCS chassis for hosting Cisco UC.

Thanks in advance!

Tim

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

BE6K is the entire bundle which includes the C-series, so you cannot purchase it for B-series as far as I know.

Licensing for separate applications is not whole lot different as you can purchase either CUWL licenses which bundle multiple apps or UCL which gives you CUCM/Presence licenses and then all you add is voicemail licenses.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

BE6K is the entire bundle which includes the C-series, so you cannot purchase it for B-series as far as I know.

Licensing for separate applications is not whole lot different as you can purchase either CUWL licenses which bundle multiple apps or UCL which gives you CUCM/Presence licenses and then all you add is voicemail licenses.

HTH,

Chris

Tim,

Chir is correct BE6K is sold as a bundle, comes with UCS C220M3 only. Plus with this you get a starter licenses for 25 CUCM and Voicemail licenses which is dirt cheap as compared to UCL or CUWL licenses for same qty.

This is a bundled to make it comercially competetive.

Regards,

Nirmal Joshi

Pls rate helpful posts.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: