Views
Helpful
Replies

BLF For hunt list members

garethpeart
Level 3
Level 3

All,

I've been trying to get a 7962 to show the BLF status on members of a hunt list, but can't seem to get it working.

I've added the BLF/SD lines and can see the lines ringing when calling directly to an extension, but not when the call is going through the hunt pilot.

Is this impossible or am I just missing something?

CUCM Version 10.5.2

Gareth

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Gareth,

As per the cucm features and services guide:

• Cisco Unified Communications Manager supports an inbound BLF presence request to a directory number that is associated with a hunt list.
  • Cisco Unified Communications Manager rejects BLF presence requests to a directory number that is associated with a hunt pilot.

Manish

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Gareth,

As per the cucm features and services guide:

• Cisco Unified Communications Manager supports an inbound BLF presence request to a directory number that is associated with a hunt list.
  • Cisco Unified Communications Manager rejects BLF presence requests to a directory number that is associated with a hunt pilot.

Manish

So there is no way to observe presence status when the call is coming through a hunt pilot?

It seems so as per the documentation. You may check with TAC for any workaround or a confirmation though.

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -

I've sent in for TAC and will update if I get a different answer.

Apurva Koul
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Gareth,

At TAC we isolated that it is possible to monitor when call is going through Hunt Pilot.

Recreated the scenario at my end:

Cisco Unified CM Administration
System version: 10.5.2.10000-5

Enabled SD BLF on phone and could see the BLF red when call comes in through Hunt pilot

Regards,

Apurva