Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CallManager 4 TSP Integration with Microsoft Outlook

Peter Valdes
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I know there has been many discussion about this but as I read through all, most have encountered errors.

Could someone please assist in providing the correct doco/link for CCM 4 to Intefrate MS Outlook via TSP.

So far I found this:

http://www.burg-halle.de/uploads/media/Outlook-Cisco-Integration.pdf

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

Try with the uploaded file.

HTH

//Jorge

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

Try with the uploaded file.

HTH

//Jorge

Hi Jorge -

Happy New Year! Is Cisco looking at making this feature auto-upgradeable as new CallManager versions come out? For example, both the IPCC client and Attendant Console recognize when the CCM software has changed and the client can apply. Currently, if we deploy the TSP plug-in, we have to visit each desktop to upgrade. If this has changed with version 4.1, please let me know. Thanks for your time and posting.

Ginger

Ginger, I don't think that is going to happen, the TSP integration with Outlook is not even TAC supported, the document was created because it was possible but it has not been furthere developed for other purposes nor for upgrades.

Hi Jorge,

Thanks for the reply. The PDF you uploaded is the same as the link I posted.

Will this apply to all CCM 4+?

Thanks

Hi again,

I got TSP working with Outlook, but I notice it only works for PSTN calls. VOIP doesn't seem to fit in the setup options.

On the Phone and Modem Options, Dialing Rules only allows normal calls ie local, mobile, national and international.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: