cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Official Documentation

acalderone
Level 1
Level 1

I don't even know if this it the right place to post this.  Is this where we should submit comments/requests on Cisco Documentation for products that are a part of the UC suite?

I was trying to get some documentation on configuration of call pickup groups, and when I came to the CUCM 10 System guide, there is an entire chapter on call pickup.  Unfortunately, that entire chapter is blank (Chapter 33)  It's posted here:  http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/10_0_1/ccmsys/CUCM_BK_SE5FCFB6_00_cucm-system-guide-100.pd…

Who should I notify if this isn't the right place to put this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lbeason
Level 4
Level 4

Thanks for alerting us to the issues with this doc, Andrew. We have Call Pickup information in the Features & Services Guide, here: Features and Services Guide for Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Release 10.0(1) - Call Pickup [Cisco Unified Commu…

Does this guide provide the info that you need? Please let me know if you have other questions.

Laurel

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

whamblin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

TAC would likely be the best place to start, but I will ping our documentation team and see if they can figure out what is going on.

lbeason
Level 4
Level 4

Thanks for alerting us to the issues with this doc, Andrew. We have Call Pickup information in the Features & Services Guide, here: Features and Services Guide for Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Release 10.0(1) - Call Pickup [Cisco Unified Commu…

Does this guide provide the info that you need? Please let me know if you have other questions.

Laurel

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: