cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Official Documentation

acalderone
Level 1
Level 1

I don't even know if this it the right place to post this.  Is this where we should submit comments/requests on Cisco Documentation for products that are a part of the UC suite?

I was trying to get some documentation on configuration of call pickup groups, and when I came to the CUCM 10 System guide, there is an entire chapter on call pickup.  Unfortunately, that entire chapter is blank (Chapter 33)  It's posted here:  http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/10_0_1/ccmsys/CUCM_BK_SE5FCFB6_00_cucm-system-guide-100.pd…

Who should I notify if this isn't the right place to put this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lbeason
Level 4
Level 4

Thanks for alerting us to the issues with this doc, Andrew. We have Call Pickup information in the Features & Services Guide, here: Features and Services Guide for Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Release 10.0(1) - Call Pickup [Cisco Unified Commu…

Does this guide provide the info that you need? Please let me know if you have other questions.

Laurel

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

whamblin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

TAC would likely be the best place to start, but I will ping our documentation team and see if they can figure out what is going on.

lbeason
Level 4
Level 4

Thanks for alerting us to the issues with this doc, Andrew. We have Call Pickup information in the Features & Services Guide, here: Features and Services Guide for Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Release 10.0(1) - Call Pickup [Cisco Unified Commu…

Does this guide provide the info that you need? Please let me know if you have other questions.

Laurel