Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime

george.dixon1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I currently have access to our entire Cisco VoIP phone system as it was purchased through our company.  Recently we were acquired by another company who is going to bring our current VoIP system into theirs. When I asked about still having admin rights to the phone system, they stated they will using a software known as Cisco Prime that will segregate my network from theirs on the CUCM.  As it is now, I can log in and be able to see the whole company, including branches all over the country. This software will only allow me to access to my branch.  Does anyone have information on this software? I only found how to deploy it, not how it actually works or looks.

Thanks in advance

1 Reply 1

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There are several different Prime offerings. Prime Collaboration offers provisioning, monitoring, troubleshooting, etc. and also employs RBAC (Role-Based Access Control) to give users access to the proper users, devices, etc.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/cloud-systems-management/prime-collaboration/white-paper-c11-731624.html

Brandon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: