cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UC Certifications (CUCM, Unity Connection)

RossStevenson
Level 1
Level 1

Always been a little bit hazey regarding the certificates on Cisco UCM and Unity Connection, probably because once they're in its years before they expire again and don't need to touch them.

However as far as I understand, your main CallManager, IPSEC, Tomcat certificates need to be valid and have associated valid xxx-trust certificates.

However I've just jumped onto a Unity Connection cluster which isn't having any issues, but has expired certificates below of type RSA

ipsec & ipsec-trust

tomcat & tomcat-trust

but then does have a valid tomcat-ECDSA and associated tomcat-trust certs of type EC.

So as long as there is one type of valid EC or RSA certificate for Tomcat then web access and any other tomcat related services like EM on CUCM will operate correctly?

Regarding IPSEC, surely this certificate needs to be renewed? its not currently effecting anything, but I thought this would prevent backups from being successful? yet its was fine doing its daily backup this morning...

Any ideas on the above?

2 Replies 2

RossStevenson
Level 1
Level 1

I see this question went down a storm :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: