Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Connection version: 8.5.1ES65.13900-65

cristinapetre
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

the goal should be to call an extension e.g. 1234 to hear a welcome message and after that the call should go to a hunt list. We have for this construct a cucm and a unity. I´ve have the following configuration: I´ve created one directory number on the cucm for exampla 1234. I´ve created a system call handler on the unity with the same extension. The system call handler includes the prompt which is playing when someboby dials the 1234. The translation rule contain the extension from the hunt pilot from the callmanager.

Everything is working like that but the problem is that before and after the recorded file is a system message from a woman who said: is not available.

How can i switch this system message off? anyone an idea? many thanks in advance.

greetings,

cristina

4 Replies 4

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Cristina,

Have you checked that the Callers Hear portion of the greeting is set to "my personal recording"

that the greeting is enabled with no end date and time. A nice way to force

this is by using the Alternate greeting which overrides all others (at least

for testing )

Cheers!

Rob

"And if I should fall behind
Wait for me" - Springsteen

Hello Rob,

thanks for answering. But this is not the reason why it isn´t working. I still got the message, sorry + my message + is not available. The settings are like you suggested.

But i have another question. I think the thinking error is how to route the number from callmanager to unity. Right now i´ve checked the box all call route to voice mail box. Is this the right way?

anyone an idea? thanks!

regards,

cristina

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Cristina,

Is 1234 created as a CTI-RP or just a DN in CUCM? What is the relationship

between 1234 and the Hunt Pilot you referenced? When we create Call Handlers

(in most cases) we use a CTI-RP in CUCM with the Forward All to voicemail

checkbox (checked).

Would it be possible for you to send us a screenshot of the Active greeting

for 1234 from Unity Connection & perhaps the "whole" greetings page

Cheers!

Rob

"And if I should fall behind
Wait for me" - Springsteen

Hi Rob,

the 1234 is creatred as a DN with forward all checkbox checked to voicemal. Regarding the relationship between DN and and hunt pilot, my callflow is as following.

customer dials DN 1234 --> on DN 1234 is checkbox checked forward all to voicemail --> call is going to unity, call handler 1234, call handler 1234 contains one translation rule back to the cucm hunt pilot. Enclosed the screenshot of the active greeting and the whole greeting page.

(See attached file: greetings.TIF)

I still get the sorry + my perrsonal message + not available message. After that the phones in the line group are ringing.

many thanks in advance.

best regards,

cristina

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: