cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CLID with CUEAC

Karl Archibald
Level 1
Level 1

We have installed CUEAC with CUCM 8.5.1-11951-26 and when an inbound call is transferred from the consol to an internal local the recieving phone flashes the main consol number for about 3 seconds and then displays the CTI port number.  Is it possible to make the inbound CLID follow with the call to the phone that the call is transferred to?  All CTI ports have the calling number checked off.

Thank You.

5 Replies 5

Steven Griffin
Level 4
Level 4

Karl,

The only way to do this is to have the reception phone do the transfer rather than the CTI-Port.   There is a registry entry on the attendant console software (on the reception PC) that you must change to tell the software to use the local phone vs. the CTI Port

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Arc Solutions\Call Connect\Operator\Defaults\Direct Transfers

Set to All

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Arc Solutions\Call Connect\Operator\Defaults\Send BLF Calls

Set to No

-Steven

Please help us make the communities better. Rate helpful posts!

Steven:

Thanks for the info that did help, but the problem persisted on one console and I ended up finding one other setting that resolved the issue.  I am posting it here for others to see as it may be of help to them.

The Fix:

• •1.       Ensure attendant agent PC is a 32 bit build.
  • •2.       Using REGEDIT Change the “Direct Transfers” registry string to “All”.
  • •3.       Sign on to CUCM and select the extension assigned as the attendant telephone.
  • •4.       On the configure phone page on the attendant set the parameter “Display on When Called” to “Disabled”.

Karl,

Glad I was able to help.   I am a bit confused in your response just now.  In step three, are you talking about CUCM or the CUEAC server?

-Steven

--Please rate helpful posts

Please help us make the communities better. Rate helpful posts!

Steven:

Sorry I wasn’t clear. That is in CUCM and in particular the handset associated with that operator position.

Thank You.

Hi there, Does anyone know where this registry key is now for CUAC Advanced 11.0.1 on Windows 10 x64?

I am unable to locate the old Arc Solutions folder as shown above.

Cheers