Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Contact Center Express - Change the password

All,

Does anyone know how I change the password for Web access Contact Center Express through access OS Admin?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Luciane.

Once you haven't any access to your box, the good thing will be  think in open a Cisco TAC Case.

Please rate helpful posts !

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Luciane,

Are you planning to change the password of the UCCX admin user ? if yes, than you need to go to CUCM Admin->End user page and select this user and do it.

Or if your query is different than the above, you can refer the below CLI link for more information.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/configuration/guide/uccx851cli.pdf

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Hi Anand,

I want to access the administration page UCCX and I can not.

I did an integration with LDAP (OpenLDAP). This may be the cause, right? If it is an End User, I probably lost it.

Luciane de Medeiros

Hi Luciane.

Once you haven't any access to your box, the good thing will be  think in open a Cisco TAC Case.

Please rate helpful posts !

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: