Views
Helpful
Replies

couldn't upload a demo licenses for CUCM 11.5

jeedme
Level 1
Level 1

hi all

i've installed and run the cucm on my home network for lab and testing. and i have requested a demo license from cisco licesnse page and when i got the license i couldn't find a way to upload this file into cucm.  i went to 

CUCM CM Admin > system > licensing > and there is no license upload file, it's just show's license report only

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Licenses are uploaded to PLM

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

i tried 

but see what it says when i uploaded .lic file 

## You have selected an invalid file type. Select a valid License (.bin) or (.zip) file and try again. ##

also i uploaded the .zip file 

## Please verify the file you are attempting to install is a license file. If it is a license file, the file is corrupted, so, for assistance, open a Service Request using the TAC Service Request Tool, send an email to licensing@cisco.com or contact the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) at 800-553-2447. ##

i don't know from where i get .bin file

If you managed to get a demo license file you likely would be able to request help via TAC if you have problems with the upload.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: