cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCIMOC and Visual Voicemail on Unity 7.0 (not connection)

Thomas Tasset
Level 1
Level 1

We have Unity 7.0 and I cant get it to provide Visual Voicemail to CuciMOC. I do have visual voice mail working as a service on our IP phones so I know it works - I just cant get CuciMOC to talk to it. See attached bmp for server status. As far as I know you cant enable IMAP on Unity 7.0

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

With traditional Unity you need to enable IMAP on the Exchange server. CUCIMOC should be configured to communicate with Exchange for the mailstore.

Also, do you have any of the Web Conferencing registry keys configured? I have a TAC case open right now where the MeetingPlace shows a connection error as soon as VVM fails.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

With traditional Unity you need to enable IMAP on the Exchange server. CUCIMOC should be configured to communicate with Exchange for the mailstore.

Also, do you have any of the Web Conferencing registry keys configured? I have a TAC case open right now where the MeetingPlace shows a connection error as soon as VVM fails.

Thanks for the info! I set it up to use our Exchange IMAP and sure enough VVM started working fine!

I dont have Meetingplace working yet. Right now it just says "The meeting cannot start because of a meeting server error"