Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 10.5 MeetMe Conf Issues

I am running 10.5 and have set up transcoder and MTP on my router both are registered, my problem is Meetme Conf. works fine locally, however when phones from outside nodes dial into a meetme conference that is set up, I hear the entrance tone several times and the distant end user that is calling doesn't hear anything on their end. I have looked into the MRG and verified the right MRGL is tied to the right MRG and also that the right device pool g.711 is being used, any other suggestions?

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Hello Edward,

What is your Conference Bridge setup? (HW or SW?)

Are intercluster calls without meetme working properly?

A call manager trace from that call could be really helpful to isolate the issue.

Kind Regards,

Jaime.

PD: this pdf is really insightful, give it a try. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/200598-How-to-Configure-the-Meet-Me-Conference.pdf

I am using a SW conf bridge, with my transcoder residing on my DSPfarm in my router, I am unable to do a trace from the outlying phone to me as I do not have rights to that CUCM, I will reach out to tech at that location and have them provide that.

Yes regular calls work just fine over SIP Trunks and ICT trunks

Do you know that SW CFB support 3 participants only. You might be breaching the limit.

Otherwise, it seems like a codec mismatch and your xcoder isn't invoked correctly.