cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 10.6, Last day to renew has passed, where is my License end date?

Phig Newton
Level 1
Level 1

I'm in CUCM 10.6.  Cisco's last date to renew was last year in 2021. I want to upgrade to maybe 12 or 14 before my support coverage ends. 

How can I find out when my support contract ends?  I've looked through CUCM and PLM.  It must be in here somewhere.  Or where and how to I find it on Cisco.com?  I'd rather find it in PLM or CUCM if it's in there.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

You'll not find that information in either CM or PLM. Cisco has a service named Cisco Device Coverage Checker where you can check device coverage or you can use CCW-R to check your contracts.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

CUCM and PLM doesn't provide the contract expiry details.

IF you have details regarding your order use  CCW-R and you can get the Expiry details.

https://ccrc.cisco.com/ccwr/?code=PerBuTRMRrNsqii-f8mhOfJQfAMWRLMLDRgAAADM

Other option will be to Open a licensing tac case. ask them if they can upgrade your license 12 or not. If you have valid support they will provide you upgrade licenses if not  Perpetual  Licenses has reached EOS, in that case you need to  procure flex Licenses.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

You'll not find that information in either CM or PLM. Cisco has a service named Cisco Device Coverage Checker where you can check device coverage or you can use CCW-R to check your contracts.

Response Signature

CUCM and PLM doesn't provide the contract expiry details.

IF you have details regarding your order use  CCW-R and you can get the Expiry details.

https://ccrc.cisco.com/ccwr/?code=PerBuTRMRrNsqii-f8mhOfJQfAMWRLMLDRgAAADM

Other option will be to Open a licensing tac case. ask them if they can upgrade your license 12 or not. If you have valid support they will provide you upgrade licenses if not  Perpetual  Licenses has reached EOS, in that case you need to  procure flex Licenses.

Response Signature