Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 11.5 Call Forwarding

Brian Tissue
Level 1
Level 1

I am either lost, or overthinking this. 

I have a request from a user to have their DID on the PRI to be able to forward to her cell phone. We've given her a dedicated phone number on the PRI, this number differs from her external phone mask. We're utilizing MGCP.

What we'd like to see:

Cell phone(10digits) > PRI > CUCM > PhoneDN(3digits) > CUCM > PRI(10digits) > Cell Phone

Internal extensions forward to her cell phone fine. So, 3 digits to 10 works fine.

I have a translation pattern for her dedicated DID to ring at her extension 127 and it works fine. 

I want her to be able to CFA to her Cell phone and have all possible calls forwarded to the number she enters which is currently 9xxxxxxxxxx

So 3 digit internal numbers get translated to 10 digits numbers fine. 

3 Replies 3

Matthew S
Level 1
Level 1

Can you not just set up Single Number Reach using Remote Destination Profiles for this? You can edit the timers so it'll ring both the 127 number and the cell phone at the same time. 

CRUZPEREZ518
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,
I want to do something similar in my CUCM, currently I can forward all my calls only to an internal number, example to extension 125, but when I want to forward everything to a cell number, it does not allow me to do it since it does not allow me to write more than 3 digits on the phone , Any idea how I can achieve my goal?

Thank you.

You need to check the CSS used for call forward all. Does it contain partitions that allows external call routing?

Response Signature