Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 11.5 | Unable to Route Call from PSTN to Hunt Pilot

ToriOK
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

Could anyone please help clarify whether it is possible to route inbound calls (from PSTN) to a Hunt Pilot/Line Group construct

When I try doing this it fails. My SBC/CUBE (ISR4351) receives 10-digits from the provider and is sending 4-digits to CUCM. Debug ccsip on the CUBE shows the call being forwarded to my subscriber but CUCM fails to ring the Line Group members and the call fails. Not sure if this is the expected behavior or my CUCM configuration is incomplete.

When I change the CUBE configuration to route directly to any of the line group members, the call routes successfully. The hunt pilot is in a partition that is visible to the SIP trunk.  

Thanks!

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As long as your call routing is correct, you can call any DN or pattern you have configured in CUCM.

Check all the call routing in CUCM to make sure your SIP trunk (I assume) can reach the hunt pilot

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Then I would recommend to check the logs of CUCM too or use DNA to "trace" the call, if it hits the correct hunt pilot number.
You already confirmed yourself, that the call is forwarded from CUBE to CUCM. Which means, the error is probably on CUCM.
You just checked the logs of one part (CUBE), now you need to check the logs of the other part (CUCM)

ToriOK
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for the responses. Turns out the hunt pilot works as expected. My cluster is having a DB replication issue and when I have Pub and Sub online, the calls do not route as expected. When I took the Sub offline, everything worked fine.