Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 12.5 Last Active Designation

khenning
Level 1
Level 1

Good Day>

In CUCM under the device section there is a designation for LAst Active.  can someone explain this and how it gets set? I have rebooted some phones or ATA's and it does not seem to change when I do that but the value/date does change and it seems to change daily.  We are having issues with our ATA-191's and I am trying to figure out what may be going on with them.

Thanks

Kevin

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Last Active: Displays the timestamp when a device was last actively involved in a call. The timestamp is displayed in the format MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM and the time is displayed in the local time format.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/rel_notes/12_0_1/cucm_b_release-notes-for-cucm-imp-1201/cucm_b_release-notes-for-cucm-imp-1201_chapter_00.html

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

kmvit2007
Level 1
Level 1

What is the difference between "Unregistered" vs "None" status for an 8821 wireless phone, i.e., does the phone go into "None" status after a time period of it being in "Unregistered"? Also what does last registered "Never" mean?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: