Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 8.5 or UCCX 8.5 and Microsoft CRM 11

Can someone please tell me what the alternative is now that the Call Connector for Microsoft CRM has been EOL?  I have a customer looking to integrate a new 8.5/6 deployment with Microsoft CRM 11, and I am trying to figure out the best and least expensive way to accomplish that.  Are there 3rd party alternatives that do not require UCCX, or is UCCX now required?

1 Reply 1

winijenh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm not aware of 3rd party integration solutions that talk to JTAPI on UCM. All 3rd party solutions that I am aware of (like one offered by Cisco Developer Network partner AMC Technology), are contact center agent solutions and integrate through CCX,offering much more functionality, including full agent state management and call control via the Microsoft CRM user interface, so that an agent can use the CRM app as his only desktop, without the need for a Cisco Agent Desktop.

Willem Evert Nijenhuis

Cisco Customer Contact Business Unit.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: